Jan 13, 2010

Climbing....

"New Year..New Things" It has always been the saying and with good reason. I'm not bring the same thing from my past into this year. I figure if I don't change now..I probably never will. It's not that I'm stubborn, I'm just determined to achieve my goals. I rather be the smoker than get the second hand benefits. Basically, I'm saying if you're going to do something do it all the way or not at all. Take the good and bad of a situation. Everything needs balance. No exceptions. Honestly I been in school..just writing papers..and doing things I already know how to do. Not going to drop out but like the Bible says "A man's gift makes room for him". I dislike when people think education is the key to success. Please don't misunderstand. I believe in education but if it was the key to success then everyone with degrees and a PH.D. would be financially secure and happy. I know plenty of people who hate going to work Monday mornings that have degrees and are in their field. One of my best friends, he graduated from school in '06 with a degree in Computer Arts..basically graphic designing and video and all. He got a job when he came out of school and then he lost it like a few months later (company downsizing). He hasnt had a job since BUT he still has ALOT of clients and still does the same thing he was doing at the company and is making more doing freelance work. That alone made me believe that your gift will make a way

No comments:

Post a Comment