Jan 3, 2010

Release

Have you ever stayed in the shower so long cause u felt like you problems were washing down the drain with the water? I just spent 30-40 minutes just standing there. As easy as it is for me to rid myself of my problems..I don't want to be an asshole about it. This is strange because it's easy for me to be one. Every time I know I have problems I just think about people who have it worse than I do. I'm living, breathing, & have everything I need not want. It's funny how you can lead a group of people and make a decision with the snap of a finger but when it comes to your own life it's the hardest decision EVER. A perfect example with music, I can probably tell you any song or sound I hear and how to manipulate it to fit anything. I've always been sure of what I wanted to do since I hit 16. I've fairly master the art of DJ'ing because I personally feel like no one is better than me. I know how to sing but its not a passion for me. The only reason I ever done cause it amuses females. I played the guitar for a little bit and as much as I loved it..still not the passion but I love it. Now by saying this, I'm learning that you can love someone but not have a passion for them. If I don't feel that someone consistently loves me..I lose my passion to see them or be around them. It just always click in my head, If I can't love a woman with mind and heart then I cant love her. All your dick does is reinforce the love you have with your mind and heart. I wonder do people notice how different sex is when you love someone compared to when you just fucking someone? I doubt it. Some can't even tell the difference between good sex and bad sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment