Dec 28, 2009

Is Standing Out really fitting in these days?

I notice a lot of people try to be so "weird" and it really irritates me. I wanna pierce this or get a tattoo for this. It seems to me that's what everyone is doing. I don't care about people with tattoos they have for a reason but not females who has sleeves of tattoos. When did this shit become hot? Last I knew, if everyone is doing it that means that's the in-crowd. I miss women who just do something to their hair, maybe a little make up and she's ready to roll. Now I see I 16 piercings and I'm like damn...why pierce your face? How does piercing your damn cheeks help unless you plan on being a bartender your whole life. Dudes wanna be so cool that it makes them look lame. They try to be so funny that it makes them look corny. Then, they try to be so smooth that it makes them look lame. Be who you are! If people can't except that then keep it going or give them rehab activities like KICKING ROCKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment