Dec 20, 2009

Quick Random Thought

I consider myself the type of dude that's understanding, loving, considerate, affectionate, mature. Basically I'm an all around type of dude. I want my girl to have her own life outside of me and be able to do her thing with her friends not have to worry about this "checking in" bullshit cause i could care as long as u having a good time and not disrespecting what we have. And when u want to spend time with me that's cool with me. We can go out and do whatever. But I want to be able to do different sh*t for my woman. Ex. Cook for her, sing 2 her, give a little massage, or just sit and talk to her for a little while to see what's really going on in her life and how i can make it run smoother. But I feel as if some women don't really appreciate things these days. I got a job which requires a lot of my time but I still would make time for my girl. But please don't complain about the things that you cannot fix. Ok Ok your ex bf cheated on you and broke your heart. ok, I'm hear to heal it. Why spend timeless nights crying over someone who treated you like you're nothing when u have a dude ready to treat you like his everything. If women would just learn how to weave out these nothing ass dudes that would solve 95% of your stress. You fall in love in the club and that's exactly what you get a " Mr. Right Now". We really have to put the "relate" back in relationships. Cute only gets you so far, Money on covers your financial, So when you get to really knowing each other u finally realize why you two are together in the first place. Either sex, money, or looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment