Dec 20, 2009

FREE!!

Ok so the 40 days were up midnight this past Friday (12/18). One word..RELIEF! lol! I actually learned a lot about myself through this experience. I learned what women I actually like to deal with & could just sit and talk with anytime. I also learned of the ones I just wanted around for certain reasons. I honestly thought I was going to make it but I'm proud of myself. I didn't go past the 40 days though lol..sad but happy(can u be sad & happy *shrugs*) to say it. I'm not going to go into details about that situation. It's never been my style to kiss and tell and probably never will be. I always have enough eyes on me anyway so why let people into your personal life like that.

I'm also free of alot of bs in my life as well. I actually manage to stay single this time. I got burnt out going in and out of relationships. I had to stop talking to women just cause they were there. I know they were mad about what I chose to do but at least I was man enough to admit the truth. I hate doing something just cause it makes me comfortable. I know I can have sex with my ex but that's the only thing there. I can't believe I'm saying this but there are things more important than sex. I see what some of my friends mean when they with their chicks. Love is like watching your favorite show with you even if I don't like it. Laying in the bed with my head in your lap and just talking to her about anything. I heard this somewhere before but I really do want to "make love for days." The communication, the honesty, & the happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment