Dec 4, 2009

Emotions..

I swear this week has been a whirlwind of emotions. My ex who I care deeply about but def not in love with anymore has been blowing me up. Phone or text..you name it she's done it. It's kind of funny cause she said I've changed a lot and that I shouldn't treat her like any other girl but I don't have reason to treat her like she's special anymore. I loved her. I lost her. I fell in love with her again. Lost her again. That happened one too many times..so this past March I left my emotions for that situation in the driveway where we last talked. I learn that by listening to my heart I was putting myself in the worse situations. I found out the problem with following your heart usually means chasing after whatever feels right at the moment whether or not if its actually right. People forget that feelings and emotions are shallow, fickle, and unreliable. The truth is our hearts are selfish and sinful.

"The Heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; who can understand it?" Jeremiah 17:9

No comments:

Post a Comment