Dec 7, 2009

My tears are bullet & my eyes are a loaded gun

It's funny how you don't want to talk to a person but you answer the phone every time they call. Emotions get fucked up and all of a sudden you dont know how to feel. Well that's not the case. As much as my heart want this, I know this girl is not good for me AT ALL. I'm usually never weak for a chick but it was different with her. Basically, I did everything I said I wouldn't do. I'm over it but I just feel like the situation is not closed. I need some reasons cause its some creatures growing deep inside me and I really need to free them. My insecurities and worries are no longer there. I give people advice all the time & it took me a minute but I finally took my own advice. After we broke up, I went through chicks..not something I'm proud of but it happened. *sighs* Right now I just feel like I'm reading a book..its full of pages but with no words. I guess after being the heart breaker it was only right for it to happen to me sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment