Feb 22, 2010

I didn't really know to title this cause I'm just expressing my thoughts. A LOT of things have changed since my last blog. Every goal I have set so far is happening. All through hard work & prayer. My creativity is probably at an all-time high. I don't try to really think outside the box. I really ask myself, "what would you do?" I feel its the only way you can live. Life starts when u start doing what you want and not what someone else wants you to do. I gained a few enemies and even made some of the people that are closest to me EXTREMELY angry. I had to do what I had to do though. If I don't my heart then I would resent myself. I decided to lay off relationships for a minute just to focus on myself. The right woman will show up at the right time and I wont have to change anything I do because she'll fit perfectly. I have some strong woman in my life (my mother & sisters) and for them to put up with the things I do I am grateful because it does take strong women to deal with me. They don't agree with everything I do but they still support me. That all I ask because I will put myself in my place before anyone else will. I'm aware of everything I can and am capable of doing. to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment